top of page



For Foreign Nationals (including the case of naturalization),

Tax Refund procedure can be done by declaring families and relatives who are receiving financial living support and by showing their proof of relationship.

"Are you doing overseas remittances to support the financial living life of your families and relatives?"

In fact, despite the existence of multiple relative dependents and families whose living support expenses has been provided by the Japanese side, there's the finding truth that the state of unfair taxation has been sustained and neglected over a long period of time.  We can answer this question. We will show you the effective means to lead to the solution in the said method of the state considering only on their experiment and observation before (empirical theory) based on Article 122 of the Income Tax Law and on Article 74 of the General Tax Regulations Law, which we have took in and understand fully with clarity and accuracy for so many years.

Based on the standard examination of National Tax Office that have been changed since year 2016 up to present, with regards to the overseas remittances of financial support to your family and relatives, you need to send living expenses amount to each individual of more than two or three additional member of your family (aside from your regular beneficiary) that have to be declared as your dependents. There's no specific rules regarding the amount you're sending or going to send. The condition is that simply sending money, individually to each member of your family.

Different kinds of local and foreign documents are needed to prove that family and relatives are related biologically within the 3rd degree of relationship as a relative, and by having those proven evidences that they are receiving financial support for their everyday living, these factors are to be considered to do this income tax refund and special reconstruction income tax returns for past year in tax office within the jurisdiction of the particular district area. The tax office has already collected tax from the payroll in the work place and this is the withholding tax (national tax), and also the residence tax (local or inhabitant tax) from the city hall, ward office, etc. is possible to receive a refund and or reduction from the local tax that have been collected from the salary together with the national tax.


Procedures for "dependent deductions" pertaining to overseas families and relatives of himself/herself and on his/her spouse side are private but are possible, by completing all the requirements needed.

There is a common-law ordinance of limitations for previously transpired filed final tax declarations before, but for this past five years, this is no longer exist.


In order to create a good environment in which a full time tax accountant company and their accountants can proceed to a smooth tax agency together with our company, we're receiving certain fees from our clients that requesting to us our services.  And for different kinds of certificates and other related documents in their native country, we provide consulting services such as detailed guidance on translations and honest and trustworthy advices even on other inquiries you wanted to hear from us.

The tax accountant company and tax accountant who are familiar in this kind of business and services, is doing this general tax return over the whole year (every month of February 15 until March 15 yearly).  In our company, regardless of that time period, as long as the documents both here in Japan and native country are completed and showing the conditions of supporting their families and relatives, a request for declaration of past 5 years tax paid income tax refund can be done in tax office within the jurisdiction of said particular district area, together with the local tax from the city hall or ward office.


The details will vary slightly depending on the required documents and on the individual situations.  So please don't hesitate to inquire to us each and everytime.


After receiving all the necessary basic documents, etc. that have to be prepared here in Japan, we will give you information on the detailed progress of this procedure, and if the documents are still lacking, we will inform you at once thru telephone and letters.

Moreover, please contact us if you still have any questions and we will give you a very clear and accurate explanations at anytime you ask for.


This differs from a year-end adjustment done at your company.

 This is a procedure done legally by full-time certified tax accountant.

Requirements: Existence of dependent families in native country.

This is for all the people earning an income in Japan and paying taxes.

Nationality of Indian, and any other country

who is qualified for system engineer, also from other nationality.

Computer system engineer working at foreign owned

Financial banking,   Stock company,   Insurance company

Nationality, residence status and occupation is not concerned.

Tax refund is possible during your stay in Japan or after you returned to

your country (India) or other country (U.S.A etc.) by assigning a tax agent.

Please make an appointment before visiting us.

When making an appointment, we will personally advice you to bring necessary documents.


Translation & Tax Refund Processing Consulting Office

E-Mail address: and (cc:)

Open/Mon to Fri 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.  Close/Sat, Sun and National Holidays

TEL: (03) 3592-5152  FAX: (03) 3519-2192  CELL: (090)1256-2549

Foreigner working in Japan and sending money to their families are able to make an income tax and residence tax refund for the past 5 years.

Income & Residence


Kashiwabara Lawyer's Bldg., 2F 1-9-10 Nishi-Shimbashi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 105-0003 Japan

 (JR/Shimbashi Station Hibiya Exit or SUBWAY GINZA LINE/Toranomon Station Exit No.1)

Trade Name

Inter Do Firm, Inc.


Kashiwabara Lawyer's Bldg. 2F 1-9-10 Nishishimbashi Minato-Ku Tokyo 105-0003

TEL: (03) 3592-5152  FAX: (03) 3519-2192

MOBILE (SB): 090-1256-2549

E-mail :

Business Description

・Tax refund consultancy based on identification of   

 dependents living overseas


・Interpretation and translation work


・Registered Support Organization No.19-002217


March 23, 1998


10 Million


CEO : Shuichi Kudo


・Resona Bank

・Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation

・Shiba Shinkin Bank

Membership of Professional Institutions

Tokyo Chamber of Commerce Member

According to Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Act on Fund Settlement

List of Registered

Funds Transfer Companies

Registration can be done on the list of the Remittance Companies listed. Rate of yen to currency in particular country can be able to know, same as how much will be the charge fee on the amount you're going to send. And you'll know also how long will it take before receiving the said amount that was sent. After knowing and confirming all the details, you can choose which one is the easiest, convenient and with simple ways of sending money to your families and relatives in your native land. 

Trans Remittance Co., Ltd./LBC REMIT EXPRESS

1-3-14, Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo


SBI Remit Inc.

1-6-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo,

Izumi Garden Tower 13F


Seven Bank, Ltd.

1-6-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo,

Marunouchi Center Building


Speed ​​Money Transfer Japan Co., Ltd.

2-13-4, Kotobashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo,

9th floor, Kinshicho City Building


Japan Remit Finance Co., Ltd. (JRF)

1-2-15, Hamamatsucho, Minato-ku, Tokyo



3-18-7, Higashi-Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo,

Ueno Building 3F


Brastel Co., Ltd.

2-6-2, Yokozuna, Sumida-ku, Tokyo,


Unimoni Japan KK


Park west Bldg 7F

6-12-1 Nishishinjuku-ku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo,


bottom of page